Skip to main content

Prayer For America

Prayer for America
Heavenly Father, I (we) come to You now in the Name of my (our) Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I (we) thank you that I (we)and all of America can abide under the shadow of my (our) Almighty God. I (we) thank You that a thousand may fall at my (our) side, and ten thousand at my (our) right hand, but none will come near me (us). I (we) thank You that You have given Your angels charge over me (us) to keep me (us) in all of my (our) ways.
Heavenly Father, I (we) pray for the President of this nation, all of the Executive Branch of this nation and all members of Congress of this nation, all of the leadership of all local, state, regional, and federal agencies, commissions and governments of this nation. I (we) ask You to guide and direct the leadership of this nation in every way.
Lord, I (we) thank You for Your protective hand that has shielded my (our) nation. Thank You Lord for hearing the prayers and requests of Your people on behalf of this nation. Heavenly Father, I (we) pray in the Name of Your Son, Jesus, asking You to give us divine protection for Your people,in The United States of America according to John 16:23. I'm (We're) asking You, Lord God, to ensure the safety of Your people and to keep me (us) and our nation from harm's way and provide protection from plans of destruction that have been plotted against us. I pray that you would stop any strategies of destruction that would try to come against Your people and this nation. I (we) pray Father, that you would extend a hand of protection against all of the destructive forces of terrorism against Your people and this nation. I (we) pray that You will protect me (us) and this nation from evil attacks or acts of terrorism, and stop the aggressors or terrorists that attempt to bring destruction against me (us) or this nation. May the knowledge of terrorist's planned attacks be revealed to those who provide our national and international security. I (we) pray that You would give wisdom and discernment to those who provide protection for Your people and this nation. Help everyone in authority to be alert to signs of wrongdoing in this nation. I (we) pray that You will provide insight to national, international and local authorities of this nation, to act swiftly, to avert all danger, protecting American lives and property. I (we) pray that you will provide instruction in the development of effectual and efficient anti-terrorist strategies and provide our nation with an arsenal of weapons that will give my (our) nation an advantage against any aggressor coming against this nation or Your people. Guide the authorities of this nation in efforts to seek out and eradicate terrorists. Enable the military forces of this nation to become swift, powerful and accurate in any action of intelligence gathering and retaliation. I (we) submit this to Your Hand, Lord. I (we) give You the Praise and I (we) give You the Glory, that You hear my (our) prayers and my (our) supplications. Heavenly Father, I (we) pray that every potential act of terrorism against this nation or Your people will be exposed. Heavenly Father, I (we) ask You to loose Your mighty warring and guardian angels to expose and destroy any potential acts of war or crime against any city, any town, or any of Your people of this nation. Lord Jesus, I (we) ask You to destroy any plans that satan and any physical and spiritual enemies of this nation have against any city, any town, or any of Your people in this nation. I (we) ask You to expose and destroy all terrorist cells that are located in this nation. I (we) ask You to bless and strengthen this nation. I (we) ask You to loose in great abundance Your mighty warring and guardian angels over this nation to guard and protect us. Lord Jesus, I (we) ask You to cause confusion in the minds of all terrorists who are plotting against this nation, or any of Your people in this nation. I (we) ask you to do all of these things according to John 14:14. In Jesus' Name,we pray Heavenly Father, You are our Refuge and Stronghold in times of trouble. So I (we) declare with my (our) mouth(s) that Your people of this nation will dwell safely in this land, and prosper abundantly. I (we) are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus. I (we) declare that no weapon formed against me (us) shall prosper. Amen.