Skip to main content

Prayer For World Leaders

Prayer for World Leaders
Heavenly Father, I (we) come to You now in the Name of my (our) Lord and Savior Christ Jesus. I (we) pray for our world leaders that Your Spirit rests upon them.
I (we) believe that skillful and godly wisdom has entered into the hearts of our world leaders and that they will do Your will, Heavenly Father, that they have hearts and ears attentive to Your godly counsel. Lord make them women and men of Your integrity, that we may lead a quiet and peaceful life in all godliness and honestly. I (we) pray that the wicked world leaders shall be cut off and rooted out.
Heavenly Father, You are our Refuge and Stronghold in times of trouble. So we declare with our mouths that Your people dwell safely in this land, and we prosper abundantly. We are more than conquerers through Christ Jesus.
We give thanks unto You Lord that the good news of the Gospel is published in our land. The Word of the Lord prevails and grows mightily in the hearts and lives of the people. We give thanks for this land and the leaders You have given us, in Jesus' Name I (we) pray. Amen.

Prayer for the Lost
Heavenly Father, I (we) come to You now in the Name of my (our) Lord and Savior Christ Jesus. I (we) pray for the lost of the world this day and that every man, woman, and child from here to the farthest corners of the earth be saved. As I (we) intercede, I (we) use my (our) faith, believing that thousands this day have the opportunity to make Jesus their Lord.
I (we) ask the Lord of the harvest to thrust the perfect laborers across these lives this day to share the good news of the Gospel in a special way so that they will listen and understand it, that it will touch their hearts. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I (we) pray with thanksgiving. Amen.